- Posted 14 May 2023
- Salary Up to £45.00 per hour
- Job type Contract
- DisciplineSocial Work
- Contact NameWill Rock
A Local Authority in Norfolk is looking for a Social Worker to join their Child Protection Team. This is a Locum Social Work role.
The ideal Social Worker will have knowledge and experience working in a safeguarding environment. The key to success in this role is to be able to start a contract confidently without the need for supervision.
Benefits for you as a Child Protection Social Worker:
- Exceptionally competitive pay rate of up to £45.00 per hour
- Make the biggest impact for positive outcomes for children
- Hybrid working scheme
- Parking available
- Easily accessible by public transport or driving
Your responsibilities as a Child Protection Social Worker:
- Responsible for the day-to-day management of your assigned cases
- Safeguarding children at risk is central to your role.
- Expected to work on the duty rota when needed.
- Maintain case records and complete face to face visits with service users
Requirements of you as a Child Protection Social Worker:
- A recognised Social Work qualification (Degree/DipSW/CQSW)
- A valid Social Work England registration
- A valid UK driving licence
Location: East of England, Norfolk
Umbrella pay rate: £45.00 per hour
PAYE payment options available also
Please follow the instructions on this website, or alternatively contact Will Rock on 0118 948 5555 or email email@example.com for further details and please do be sure to leave your contact details
If this role isn't what you are looking for, but you are looking to make a move within Social Work, get in touch, as we have many other opportunities!