We have plenty of new opportunities available for Social Workers looking for their next career move or progression with the best IFA's, Local Authorities and Charities. With excellent work/home life balance and fair caseloads, this is an amazing opportunity.
As a Social Worker, you will ideally have knowledge or experience in:
- Child Protection
Different types of organisations are always looking, including:
- Local Authorities
- Independent Fostering Agencies
- Adoption Agencies
- Private Hospitals
Multiple positions are available, including:
- Social Worker
- Senior Social Worker/Senior Practitioner
- Principal Social Worker/Advanced Practitioner/Deputy Manager
- Consultant Social Worker
- Team Manager/Practice Manager
- Quality Assurance Manager
- Operations Manager/Regional Manager
- Service Manager/Registered Manager
These positions vary from full-time to part-time and home-based to office-based but there are many great opportunities to develop your career within Social Work. Alternatively, if these are not for you, get in touch and I will aim to find the ideal opportunity for you!
Requirements of the Social Worker:
- A recognised Social Work qualification (Degree/Diploma)
- Registered with Social Work England
- Post Qualification experience in Children's Social Work
- Working knowledge and understanding of the current legislation and frameworks relevant to Children Social Care
What do you get from working with me?
- CV enhancement
- Application form enhancement.
- Access to many jobs in the market.
- One central point of contact.
- Interview preparation assistance.
- Expert consultation.
- Questions answered.
- Offer negotiation.
Location: Southwest England and Wales
Salaries: Dependent on experience
Please follow the instructions on this website, or alternatively contact David Walsh at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any friends or colleagues looking for a new career in Social Work, we also offer a referral fee (£250) of any successfully placed candidates you put forward!