- Posted 12 May 2023
- Salary £32000 - £80000 per annum + Amazing Benefits
- Job type Permanent
- DisciplineSocial Work , Fostering
- Contact NameDavid Walsh
We have plenty of new opportunities available for Social Workers looking for their next career move or progression with the best IFA's, Local Authorities and Charities. With excellent work/home life balance and fair caseloads, this is an amazing opportunity.
As a Social Worker, you will ideally have knowledge or experience in:
- Child Protection
Different types of organisations are always looking, including:
- Local Authorities
- Independent Fostering Agencies
- Adoption Agencies
- Private Hospitals
Multiple positions are available, including:
- Social Worker
- Senior Social Worker/Senior Practitioner
- Principal Social Worker/Advanced Practitioner/Deputy Manager
- Consultant Social Worker
- Team Manager/Practice Manager
- Quality Assurance Manager
- Operations Manager/Regional Manager
- Service Manager/Registered Manager
These positions vary from full-time to part-time and home-based to office-based but there are many great opportunities to develop your career within Social Work. Alternatively, if these are not for you, get in touch and I will aim to find the ideal opportunity for you!
Requirements of the Social Worker:
- A recognised Social Work qualification (Degree/Diploma)
- Registered with Social Work England
- Post Qualification experience in Children's Social Work
- Working knowledge and understanding of the current legislation and frameworks relevant to Children Social Care
What do you get from working with me?
- CV enhancement
- Application form enhancement.
- Access to many jobs in the market.
- One central point of contact.
- Interview preparation assistance.
- Expert consultation.
- Questions answered.
- Offer negotiation.
Location: Southwest England and Wales
Salaries: Dependent on experience
Please follow the instructions on this website, or alternatively contact David Walsh at email@example.com
If you have any friends or colleagues looking for a new career in Social Work, we also offer a referral fee (£250) of any successfully placed candidates you put forward!