- Posted 03 March 2023
- Salary £35000 - £40000 per annum + Additional Benefits
- Job type Permanent
- DisciplineSocial Work
- Contact NameTom McKenna
A community interest company (a not-for-profit social enterprise) are looking for a Social Worker to join their Safeguarding Team based in South West London. This role is a full time, permanent position.
Ideally, you will have experience of working within a children's service. You will need to be passionate about making a positive difference to the lives of children and young people.
Benefits for you as the Social Worker:
- 29 Days Annual Leave - Increases with length of service
- Flexible Working Opportunities
- Excellent Training and Development
- Pension Scheme
- Additional Benefits
Your responsibilities Social Worker:
- Regular assessment writing, threshold application and home visits
- Build strong and respectful working relationships with families via direct work
- Chair meetings and case record in line with company policy
Requirements of you as the Social Worker:
- A recognised Social Work qualification (Degree/DipSW/CQSW)
- A valid HCPC registration
- Significant experience of working within children's services
- Must hold a full UK Driving Licence
Location: South West London
Salary: up to £40,000
Please follow the instructions on this website, or alternatively contact Tom McKenna on 07587031100 or firstname.lastname@example.org for further details and please do be sure to leave your contact details.
If this Social Worker role isn't what you are looking for, but you are looking to make a move within Social Work, get in touch, as we have many other opportunities!