A Kent-based Local Authority is looking for a Social Worker to join their 18-25 Disability Team. As the Social Worker, you will be providing high quality and effective professional casework service. This role is a full-time, and permanent position.
You will be joining this local authority's vision on supporting adults to make them feel safe and secure. As the ideal Social Worker will need experience within a Disability Service. You will need to be committed and have the drive to match this Local Authority's ambitions.
Benefits for you as the Social Worker:
- 27 Days Annual leave
- Car Allowance
- Marketing Premia - £2,000
- Retention Payment - £2,000
- Career Progression Scheme
- Relocation Scheme
- Additional Discounts
Your responsibilities as the Social Worker:
- Varied caseload of children and families
- Supporting vulnerable children in need, children in need of protection
- Supporting children and those subject to public law outline
- Achieve positive outcomes for children and Families
Requirements of you as the Social Worker:
- A recognised Social Work qualification (Degree/DipSW/CQSW)
- A valid registration with Social Work England
- Significant experience of working within Children and Families Teams
- Experience of working within child protection and court work
- Must hold a full UK Driving Licence
Salary: up to £40,000 per annum + retention payment + market premia
Please follow the instructions on this website, or alternatively contact Tom McKenna on 07587 031100 or firstname.lastname@example.org for further details and please do be sure to leave your contact details
If this position isn't what you are looking for, but you are looking to make a move within Social Work, get in touch, as we have many other opportunities!