A re-shaped East London based Local Authority is looking for a Social Worker to join their mental health service. As the Social Worker, you will help the local authority to provide high quality person-centred care and support to adults to maximise their mental health and wellbeing.
This role is full-time, and permanent position and you are required to have experience in mental health. You will need to be committed and have the drive to match this developing Local Authority
Benefits for you as the Social Worker:
- Generous Annual leave
- Pension Scheme
- Progression Opportunists
- Retention Bonus
- Relocation Allowance
- Additional Benefits
Your responsibilities as the Social Worker:
- Carry a varied caseload within a Community Mental Health Setting.
- Help deliver positive outcomes for adult social care users, their carers and families as well as the wider community.
- Completing Care Act assessments, arranging CPA meetings, preparing Social Circumstances Reports, attending Mental Health Review Tribunal hearings, completing Mental Capacity Act Assessments, and supporting people
Requirements of you as the Social Worker:
- A recognised Social Work qualification (Degree/DipSW/CQSW)
- A valid HCPC registration
- Significant experience of working within Mental Health
- Must hold a full UK Driving Licence
Location: East London
Salary: up to £45,000
Please follow the instructions on this website, or alternatively contact Tom McKenna on 07587031100 or firstname.lastname@example.org for further details and please do be sure to leave your contact details
If this role isn't what you are looking for, but you are looking to make a move within Social Work, get in touch, as we have many other opportunities!