A Local Authority is looking for a Social Worker to be part of the Children in Need Team for the office based in North West London. You will be carrying a complex caseload which will consist of several Children and Families.
This is a full-time, permanent position with great training and development opportunities.
Benefits for you as the Children in Need Social Worker:
- 24 days Annual leave
- Pension Scheme
- Flexible Working
- Market supplement - £1,500
- Relocation Allowance - Up to £6,000
- Additional Discounts
Your responsibilities as the Children in Need Social Worker:
- Assessing and planning for children and families
- Ensure that all the Policies and Procedures are being followed
- Monitoring and reviewing functions for children and families
- Providing advice, guidance and support whenever necessary
- Build and support relationships with children and young people
Requirements of you as the Children in Need Social Worker:
- A recognised Social Work qualification (Degree/DipSW/CQSW)
- A valid Social Work England registration
- Significant experience of working within Children in Need and Court
- Must hold a full UK Driving Licence
Location: North West London
Salary: Up to £45,000
Please follow the instructions on this website, or alternatively contact Tom McKenna on 07587031100 or email@example.com for further details and please do be sure to leave your contact details
If this Social Worker role isn't what you are looking for, but you are looking to make a move within Social Work, get in touch, as we have many other opportunities!