A Local Authority are looking for an Adults Learning Disabilities Social Worker to join their team based in the Essex Region. This is a full time, permanent position. As the Social Worker, you will be required to carry out assessments and reviews.
The ideal Social Worker will be required to promote an asset and strengths-based approach to social work practice.
Benefits for you as the Social Worker:
- 24 Days Annual leave Plus Bank Holidays
- Pension Scheme
- Sick Pay
- Flexible Working
- Employee Scheme
- Additional Benefits
Your responsibilities as the Social Worker:
- Carry out care act assessments, mental capacity assessments, reviews, CoP applications and reviews
- Supporting citizens with the aim to offer the appropriate support in the right place at the right time
- Understand individual's strengths, assets and wishes to maximise their potential for independence.
- Develop personalised care plans that take account of community assets, informal networks, universal services and other support and provision which reduces dependency.
Requirements of you as the Social Worker:
- A recognised Social Work qualification (Degree/DipSW/CQSW)
- Experience of working within Adults Social Work
- A working knowledge of the Care Act, Mental Capacity Act, self-directed support, NHS Continuing Healthcare
- Experience undertaking safeguarding investigations
- Must hold a full UK Driving Licence
Salary: up to £43,000
Please follow the instructions on this website, or alternatively contact Tom McKenna on 07587031100 or email@example.com for further details and please do be sure to leave your contact details
If this Supervising Social Worker role isn't what you are looking for, but you are looking to make a move within Social Work, get in touch, as we have many other opportunities!