A local authority in Rotherham is looking for a Social Worker to join their Adult's Learning Disability Team. This is a Locum Social Work role.
The ideal Social Worker will have knowledge and experience working in an assessment environment. The key to success in this role is to be able to start a contract confidently without the need for supervision.
Benefits for you as an Adult's Learning Disability Social Worker:
- Very competitive pay rate of up to £32.99 per hour
- Develop transferable skills that are desirable across all adult teams
- Gateway into children's Social Work
- Hybrid working scheme
- Parking available
- Easily accessible by public transport or driving
Your responsibilities as an Adult's Learning Disability Social Worker:
- Support service users with varying degrees of learning disabilities
- Plan and arrange care plans for service users and their families
- Develop and maintain accurate case records
Requirements of you as an Adult's Learning Disability Social Worker:
- A recognised Social Work qualification (Degree/DipSW/CQSW)
- A valid Social Work England registration
- A valid UK driving licence and vehicle is essential to this role
Location: North-West England
Umbrella pay rate: up to £32.99 per hour
PAYE payment options available also
Please follow the instructions on this website, or alternatively contact Will Rock on 0118 948 5555 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for further details and please do be sure to leave your contact details
If this role isn't what you are looking for, but you are looking to make a move within Social Work, get in touch, as we have many other opportunities!