A large, North London Local Authority are recruiting for a permanent Service Manager for their Youth Service.
The ideal Service Manager will have experience working with young people and have had worked in a management capacity beforehand.
Benefits for you as the Service Manager:
- Generous Annual leave
- Excellent Travel package
- Flexible Working
- Pension Scheme
- Progression Opportunists
- Additional Benefits
Your responsibilities as the Service Manager:
- Manage, lead and develop the service
- Develop relevant, effective and easily accessible services
- Identify staff learning and development needs
- Attend, organise and chair meetings
Requirements of you as the Service Manager:
- A recognised Social Work qualification (Degree/DipSW/CQSW)
- A valid Social Work England registration
- Managerial experience
- Experience working within children's services
- Must hold a full UK Driving Licence
Location: North London
Salary: Up to £62,000
Please follow the instructions on this website, or alternatively contact Tom McKenna on 07587031100 or email@example.com for further details and please do be sure to leave your contact details
If this Service Manager role isn't what you are looking for, but you are looking to make a move within Social Work, get in touch, as we have many other opportunities!