Mental Health Service Manager
Are you wanting to join one of London's leading providers for Supported Accommodation for adults with mental health challenges? Currently my client is looking for a strong Service Manager to overlook a brand new 17 bed service in Hendon. On offer is a Salary of £32,000 rising to £35,000 after a successful probation period.
Please do not apply for this job if you require sponsorship to work in the UK. This position is only available for those who have right to work in the UK.
- Annual Salary of £32,000 rising to £35,000 after probation
- Ongoing support and Training
- Holiday Allowance 21 days plus 8 days bank holiday
- Clear path towards career progression
- Previous experience as a Service Manager in Supported Living
- Completed NVQ level 5 in leadership and Management
- Experience working with mental health
- Genuine desire to wanting to support vulnerable adults
- To successfully lead and manage Support staff
- To ensure service falls in line with CQC expectations
- To review care plans to meet the needs of service users
- Hendon, North London
If this role is of interest, please follow the next steps to apply.
Alternatively, please contact Alex at email@example.com or 07990044722 for more information on similar roles.