Service Manager Supported Living
- Posted 25 May 2023
- Salary £30000 - £35000 per annum
- Job type Permanent
- DisciplineSocial Care
- Contact NameLaura Hulin
Are you passionate manager within supported living or adult services for Learning Disabilities or Mental Health? Do you want to work for a person centred organisation who specialise in supporting adults with Learning Disabilities and Autism? Apply here!
I am looking for an adaptable and strong leader with a successful track record of performance managing staff teams and overseeing Adult social care services, supporting those with Learning Disabilities. You will over see a cluster of supported living services localised to Reading with the potential to progress with a growing company.
If you are confident in your knowledge and implementation of the CQC and other relevant legislation, organised and proactive then I want to hear from you!
The Service Manager role is paying £30,000 - £35,000 (DOE) on a full time, permanent contract of 37.5 hours a week and there are great training and progression opportunities for those who seek it.
You will also receive:
- Access to a rewards scheme designed to save money on shopping
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Induction and ongoing training.
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Cycle to Work
- Wellbeing support (including counselling services, occupational health, and physiotherapy)
Please apply if you have:
- QCF Level 5 Leadership and Management or equivalent
- A successful track record of leading staff teams
- A great understanding of CQC, risk assessment and safety management
- A minimum of a year managing adult services
- Strong managerial skills and enjoy developing and managing high performing staff teams