Service Manager - Supported Living
- Posted 10 March 2023
- Salary Up to £32000 per annum
- Job type Permanent
- DisciplineSocial Care
- Contact NameMark Beaver
Are you an experienced Service Manager, Locality Manager, Home Manager or Registered Manager within learning disabilities social care? Are you looking to work for a leading national charity? Apply here!
My client is a charity and is looking for an experienced and motivational Service Manager to manage a challenging behaviour supported living service for adults with complex learning disabilities based in Coleford, Forest of Dean.
You will manage the day to day running of the services, line manage qualified support staff, ensure CQC and regulatory compliance and provide the very best positive outcome focused support.
My client is a large charity who support vulnerable adults in residential, supported living services plus projects like farms, garden centres and farm shops.
We are looking for a candidate with strong experience in learning disabilities, previous experience as a Registered Manager or a Service Manager, positive style with a keen focus on CQC compliance.
The Service Manager will be offered
- Salary of £32,000
- Monday to Friday working pattern with on call duties
- Leading local charity who support adults LD
- Clear career progression pathway
To be considered as Service Manager, you must have
- QCF Level 5 Leadership and Management or NVQ Level 4 (or be willing to complete)
- Managerial experience in supported living services (Registered, Service, Locality or Deputy Manager experience)
- Experience working with adults with learning disabilities
- Positive leadership style with a passion for care
If you are looking for your next career move and want to join a fantastic specialist care provider, please apply!