Are you an experienced Service Manager within Social Care looking for a new opportunity?
I am currently recruiting for a Service Manager to join a well established company.
The Registered Senior Service Manager will lead the operational management of our supported Living Services in Leicester and Leicestershire. These services have been developed to meet the needs of people who have a learning disability and/or autism and other needs, including mental health needs, physical disabilities and are based over 12 small to medium sites in Leicester and Leicestershire
If you have previous experience as a Service Manager where you have provided support to young adults with Autism Diagnosis, Challenging Behaviours or Learning Disabilities then my client would love to hear from you.
This is an amazing chance to join a company that offer great support and training in a challenging yet rewarding health care job.
Benefits for you as the Senior Service Manager Worker include:
- Generous annual leave
- Pay of £34,925
- Progression opportunities
- Pension scheme
- Fully funded DBS
Requirements of the Senior Support Worker include:
- Experience working with adults with challenging behaviours in a care setting
- Commitment to work long days and weekends
- UK Driving license
- Good standard of written English for report writing
- Strong communication skills and emotional resilience
Responsibilities of the Support Worker include:
- Provide a person-centred approach at all times
- Protect the service users at all times
- Give guidance to the service users and promote independence
- Take part in activities the service users enjoy e.g. football, swimming or long walks
Role: full time 37.5 hours a week
Please follow the instructions on this website to apply your interest, or for more information on this Support Worker position please contact Alex Day at Charles Hunter Associates on 0118 948 5555