Are you an experienced Service Manager within Social Care looking for a new opportunity?
Are you passionate about supporting vulnerable individuals?
I am currently recruiting for a Team Manager to join a well-established company based in London.
You will be responsible for managing the service to ensure a high-quality support service to adults with learning disabilities is delivered. Supporting the team and working with the people who use the service and their families to promote the companies core values and fulfil and further the aims and objectives of the service.
If you have previous experience as a Service Manager where you have provided support to young adults with Autism Diagnosis, Challenging Behaviours or Learning Disabilities then my client would love to hear from you.
This is an amazing chance to join a company that offer great support and training in a challenging yet rewarding health care job.
Benefits for you as the Team Manager Worker include:
- Pay of £31,600 per annum
- Progression opportunities
- Pension scheme
- Fully funded DBS
Requirements of the Team Manager include:
- Experience working with adults with challenging behaviours in a care setting
- Commitment to work long days and weekends
- UK Driving license
- Good standard of written English for report writing
- Strong communication skills and emotional resilience
Responsibilities of the Team Manager include:
- Provide a person-centred approach at all times
- Protect the service users at all times
- Give guidance to the service users and promote independence
- Develop the core values of the service
Location: West London - Queens Park
Salary: £31,600 per annum
Role: full time 37.5 hours a week
Please follow the instructions on this website to apply your interest, or for more information on this position please contact Alex Day at Charles Hunter Associates on 0118 948 5555