Service Manager - Homelessness
- Posted 10 March 2023
- Salary £35000 - £40000 per annum
- Job type Permanent
- DisciplineSocial Care
- Contact NameAlex Day
Do you want to work with homeless people in London?
Are you looking to work for a rapidly expanding homeless project?
A unique opportunity has become available to join an exciting project in North London that is specifically created to tackle the Homeless crisis within the UKs capital. Due to the success of the project so far my client is now looking to expand with more sheltered accommodation been opened.
We are now looking to recruit Service Manager to work in sheltered accommodation services supporting homeless adults. The role includes supporting people who are homeless family trauma, substance misuse, employability issues. you will provide support with general health and wellbeing.
This is a fantastic opportunity to start or further you career in one of the most exciting and rewarding area of social care.
If you have experience with homelessness, social housing, supported accommodation, hostels, mental health, or any community social care then we would love to see your application.
Benefits for you as the Project Worker include:
- A fantastic salary between £35,000 - £40,000
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Monday - Friday 8-hour shift pattern
- No weekends
- Travel expenses paid
- A full induction on all aspect of the business
- Comprehensive training courses
Requirements of the Project Worker include:
- Experience working with Homeless adults with Challenging behaviours, complex needs, mental health
- Confident and effective communication skills
- Good standard of written English for report writing
- Strong communication skills and emotional resilience
- Driver is essential
If this sounds like the perfect role for you then apply now!