Are you experienced Children Manager or Deputy Manager who has experience working with Children and Young Adults with Learning Disabilities or Emotional Behavioural Disorders? Are you looking for your next step up within an organisation that is progressing and transforming lives of the people they support?
I am looking enthusastic candidates who have experience working with Children and Young People aged between 8-18 years. This is a permanent, full-time role based in a residential home based in Durham.
We are looking for compassionate and conscientious Managers who are passionate about mentoring vulnerable people and promoting independence and assisting residents in their daily lives whilst supporting an expanding and developing team.
On offer you will receive:
- Pay rates of £38k
- Full time, permanent contract with overtime and sleep in's
- Pension scheme
- Clear career progression and opportunities
- Annual Leave
To be considered for the role, you must have:
- Experience in children and/or young adults social care overseeing staff
- Committed to permanent full-time hours
- A positive, empathetic, person-focused mindset.
- Level 5 in Leadership and Management
- Drivers perferred
If you are looking for your next exciting and rewarding career move with a leading and person centred charity , apply here