- Posted 14 May 2023
- Salary Up to £48.00 per hour
- LocationSouth London
- Job type Contract
- DisciplineSocial Work
- Contact NameWill Rock
A Local Authority in South London is looking for a Service Manager to join in their Quality Assurance Team. This is a Locum Social Work role.
The ideal Social Worker will have knowledge and experience working in a Quality Assurance environment. The key to success in this role is to be able to start a contract confidently without the need for supervision.
Benefits for you as a Quality Assurance Service Manager:
- Very competitive pay rate of £48.00 per hour
- Overall "outstanding" Ofsted rating
- Great opportunity to work in a niche role
- Parking available
- Easily accessible by public transport
Your responsibilities as a Quality Assurance Service Manager:
- Managing IRO's and CP chairs
- Overseeing the Quality Assurance team.
- Ensure that cases/referrals are progressed in accordance with national minimum standards.
- Contribute to the management of the departmental budget.
Requirements of you as a Quality Assurance Service Manager:
- A recognised Social Work qualification (Degree/DipSW/CQSW)
- A valid Social Work England registration
Location: South-East England, South London
Umbrella pay rate: £48.00 per hour
PAYE payment options available also
Please follow the instructions on this website, or alternatively contact Will Rock on 0118 948 5555 or email email@example.com for further details and please do be sure to leave your contact details
If this role isn't what you are looking for, but you are looking to make a move within Social Work, get in touch, as we have many other opportunities!