Are you a locality with experience of adult social care and the CQC? Do you want to work for an exciting and progressive non for profit organisation? Apply here!
Are you an adaptable and strong leader with a track record of performance managing staff teams in either supported living or residential services?
I am seeking an experienced Manager with robust understanding and experience in CQC regulated services as well as assessment criteria. You will overseeing supported living services for adults with Learning Disabilities
The Registered Manager role is paying £30,000 -£38,000 on a full time, permanent contract of 37.5 hours a week and there are great training and progression opportunities for those who seek it.
You will also recieve:
- 32 Annual Leave
- Pension contribution
- Life Assurance
- Peternity/Maternity.Compassionate leave
- Career Development
- Fully paid training and access to nationally recognised qualifications
- Bonus once probation is complete
- A range of further bonuses
Please apply if you have:
- QCF Level 5 Leadership and Management or NVQ Level 4 Health and Social Care or equivalent or be willing to work towards this
- Great understanding of CQC, risk assessment and safety management
- Provable track record of managing services, working with Autism or Learning Disabilities.
- Strong managerial skills and enjoy developing and managing high performing staff teams