Are you a deputy looking for a step up or a service manager with experience in adult social care and the CQC? Have you overseen supported living or residential services? Do you want to work for an inclusive and community conscious non for profit organisation? Apply here!
Are you an adaptable and strong leader with a track record of performance managing staff teams in either supported living or residential services? Have you got experience in working with Learning Disabilities, Challenging behaviour and mental health conditions?
I am seeking an experienced deputy to oversee two supported living services for adults with Learning Disabilities in the Portsmouth area who is looking to take on registration.
The Service Manager role is paying £34,000 on a full time, permanent contract of 37.5 hours a week and there are great training and progression opportunities for those who seek it.
You will also receive:
- 25 days Annual Leave plus bank holidays
- Pension Scheme
- Flexible working
- Career Development
- Fully paid training and access to nationally recognised qualifications
- Shopping Discount Scheme
- A range of further bonuses
Please apply if you have:
- QCF Level 5 Leadership and Management or NVQ Level 4 Health and Social Care or equivalent or be willing to work towards this
- Great understanding of CQC, risk assessment and safety management
- Provable track record of managing services, working with Autism or Learning Disabilities.
- Strong managerial skills and enjoy developing and managing high performing staff teams