A Kent Based Local Authority are recruiting a Service Manager for their Multi Disciplinary Service. This is a permanent, full time position.
The ideal Service Manager will be an experienced and skilled leader with a proven ability of overseeing and continuously improving services to deliver outstanding outcomes for young people.
Benefits for you as the Service Manager:
- Generous Annual leave
- Car Allowance
- £7,000 Market Premia
- £3,000 Retention
- Progression Opportunists
- Relocation Scheme
- Additional Benefits
Your responsibilities as the Service Manager:
- Lead, manage and motivate staff, ensuring high quality professional supervision and performance development plans are completed
- Manage and oversee the performance of the team effectively using available performance data
- Manage team budgets efficiently
- Support the safer recruitment and selection of new staff
Requirements of you as the Service Manager:
- A recognised Social Work qualification (Degree/DipSW/CQSW)
- A valid Social Work England registration
- Significant experience of working in strategic planning and leadership
- Experience of working with children and families
- Must hold a full UK Driving Licence
Salary: Up to £56,000 + market premia + retention
Please follow the instructions on this website, or alternatively contact Tom McKenna on 07587031100 or email@example.com for further details and please do be sure to leave your contact details
If this Service Manager role isn't what you are looking for, but you are looking to make a move within Social Work, get in touch, as we have many other opportunities!