Are you an experienced Registered Manager, Home Care Manager or Service Manager experienced in working with Autism, Learning Disabilities, Mental Health or Physical Disabilities? Apply NOW!
Are you an adaptable and strong leader with a track record of performance managing staff teams in either supported living or residential services? I am seeking an experienced Manager with robust understanding and experience in CQC regulated services aswell as assesment criteria.
You will oversee a residential service supporting 21residents with physical and learning disabilities,
The Registered Manager role is paying £41,000 on a full time, permanent contract of 37.5 hours a week and there are great training and progression opportunities for those who seek it.
You will also recieve:
- Flexible Annual Leave
- Contributary Pension with competitive life cover benefits
- Career Development
- Fully paid training and access to nationally recognised qualifications
- Access to cash health plan
- Cycle to work plan
Please apply if you have:
- QCF Level 5 Leadership and Management or NVQ Level 4 Health and Social Care or equivalent or be willing to work towards this
- Great understanding of CQC, risk assessment and safety management
- Provable track record of managing services, working with Autism or Learning Disabilities.
- Strong managerial skills and enjoy developing and managing high performing staff teams
If you want to work for a leading and established company in social care then APPLY HERE