Greenwich Borough Council is looking for a Service Manager to join their Looked After Children & Leaving Care Service. This is a Locum Social Work role.
The ideal Service Manager will have knowledge and experience working in a managerial environment. The key to success in this role is to be able to start a contract confidently without the need for supervision.
Benefits for you as a Looked After Children & Leaving Care Service Manager:
- Exceptionally competitive pay rate of up to £450.00 per day
- "Good" Ofsted rating
- Hybrid working scheme
- Parking available
- Easily accessible by public transport or driving
Your responsibilities as a Looked After Children & Leaving Care Service Manager:
- Lead and improve the quality of a group of teams providing children's social care services.
- Contributing to the effective development of services which improve outcomes for children
- Place children and their needs at the heart of what you do
- Ability to make autonomous managerial and professional decisions
Requirements of you as a Looked After Children & Leaving Care Service Manager:
- A recognised Social Work qualification (Degree/DipSW/CQSW)
- A valid Social Work England registration
Location: Greater London, Greenwich
Umbrella pay rate: up to £450.00 per hour
PAYE payment options available also
Please follow the instructions on this website, or alternatively contact Will Rock on 077425 76909 or email email@example.com for further details and please do be sure to leave your contact details
If this role isn't what you are looking for, but you are looking to make a move within Social Work, get in touch, as we have many other opportunities!