We are looking for a Service Lead to join a ambitious organisation supporting young adults in Bristol. The successful candidate will play a pivotal part in setting up and developing this home, ensuring the environment is where the needs of the adults care, education, and treatment are met. We are looking for a Service Lead or experienced Senior to create a home where the residents can have an experience they deserve with positive relationships and happy memories.
The successful candidate will be given huge opportunities to be instrumental in creating an industry-leading young adults home provider whose pure focus is delivering the best opportunities to the UK's most vulnerable people. You will become instrumental in creating a fun, hardworking, and high-performing environment for your staff which will be replicated across multiple homes.
Benefits of the Service Lead include:
- Earning Potential circa £25,000
- Pension contribution
- Generous annual leave
- Full-time contract
- Paid for DBS
- Fully funded training for your CPD
- On-going progression opportunities
- Pension, maternity and paternity benefits, and more!
Requirements of the Service Lead include:
- Effectively lead a team of staff to enable the highest quality of care
- Strong experience working as a Manager or Deputy Manager in a similar setting
- Strong staff supervision, managerial and communicational skills
- Good or Outstanding recent OFSTED lesilation
- Diploma Level 5 Leadership and Management or willingness to complete
Please follow the instructions on this website to apply your interest, or alternatively for more information on this position please contact Zoe Brown at Charles Hunter Associates on 0118 948 5555