Do you want to make a positive difference to vulnerable children and their lives? Are you looking for a full time and permanent role which offers stability and a guaranteed income? Are you keen to work with an outstanding provider who offers clear development and progression opportunities?
If you have answered yes to any of the above, then please get in touch as we have an opportunity available with a reputable company in Peterborough that specialises in providing care, education and treatment to vulnerable children and young people.
On offer is a fully funded, industry training programme which offers you an excellent career progression into management or as a qualified Youth Worker. My client has a fantastic reputation for nurturing staff and are an industry leader with their in-house training programmes.
This is a role where you will be working with one of the most reputable care providers in the area and will benefit from ongoing training and support to ensure you have everything you need to become successful in the role.
Benefits for the Senior Youth Worker include:
- Salary of £25,000
- Full-time contract
- Generous annual leave
- Paid for DBS
- Fully funded training provided
- On-going progression opportunities
- Pension, maternity and paternity benefits and more
Responsibilities of the Senior Youth Worker:
- Ensuring to help the children with their emotional, physical and developmental needs.
- Display yourself as an appropriate role model
- Demonstrate a positive attitude, empathy and resilience
- Encourage positive life experiences for the children
- NVQ Level 3 Diploma in Residential Childcare
Please follow the instructions on this website to apply your interest, or alternatively for more information on this position please contact Zoe Brown at Charles Hunter Associates on 0118 948 5555