Senior Waking Night Residential Support Worker
- Posted 14 March 2023
- Salary £13 - £16 per hour + + Holiday Pay
- Job type Temporary / Shift Work
- DisciplineSocial Care
- Contact NameNeave Winterbourne
Senior Waking Night Residential Support Worker required to assist a residential school based in Crawley, West Sussex.
Our client provides residential services to children and young adults aged 8-19 with emotional behavioural difficulties. Their aim is to deliver high quality standards to further develop their learning and growth.
Shift Pattern Available:
- TERM TIME ONLY
- 3 days on, 4 days off on a rolling rota
- 9pm - 8am shift
Benefits for you as the Senior Waking Night Residential Support Worker:
- Temporary to permanent position encouraged!
- Working in part of a team to create and build a safe and caring atmosphere
- PAYE - £13.16 + Holiday Pay of 12.07%
- UMBRELLA - £16.74
- Weekly Pay
- Online rota and online timesheets
Requirements for you as the Senior Waking Night Residential Support Worker:
- Experience in support work ideally with children and young adults
- Experience in a senior position - carrying out senior tasks
- Self-motivated individual with clear communication skills
- Driver essential due to remote location
- Enhanced Child and Adults DBS
- Understanding and patient character
- Be able to travel to Crawley in your own vehicle
If you think you'd fit the role of the Senior Waking Night Residential Support Worker, then please contact me!
If you are experienced in the social care industry but not based in Crawley, then please get in contact with me as we have multiple other opportunities available!