Are you a senior support worker in a children's home? Apply today!
This is an opportunity to work with an industry leading care provider who specialise in ensuring vulnerable children and young people's needs are met across care, education, and therapy.
As the Senior Children's Support Worker, you'll lead shifts in the effective day to day running of the home in line with Ofsted regulations by supporting children in an EBD home. The ideal candidate must be a driver and must hold a Level 3 qualification in Residential Childcare (or equivalent).
Senior Children's Support Worker benefits:
- Basic salary between £23,930.40 - £25,147.20 (£11.80 - £12.40 per hour)
- Additional sleep-in rate of £62.62 per sleep (1-2 sleeps per week)
- 33 days annual leave
- Access to employee discount schemes
- Supportive management and allocated mentor
- Enhanced overtime pay rate
- Workplace pension scheme
If you have residential children's experience, apply today!