Please do not apply for this job if you require sponsorship to work in the UK. This position is only available for those who have right to work in the UK.
Do you want to earn between £24,000 and £28,000 as a senior children's support worker?
You will be working with one of the most reputable care providers in the area and will benefit from ongoing training and support to ensure you have everything you need to become successful in the role. The ideal candidate must have a Level 3 in Residential Childcare or equivalent.
Benefits for Senior Support Worker:
- Opportunity to work with a national care provider
- Leading a team to help children with their emotional, physical, and developmental needs
- Competitive sleep-in rates
- 28 days annual leave
- Paid for DBS
- On-going progression opportunities
- Pension, maternity, and paternity benefits and more!
Please follow the instructions on this website to apply your interest, or alternatively for more information on this position please contact Gregory Smith at Charles Hunter Associates on 0118 948 5555 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.