Senior Support Worker - Children's Home
- Posted 28 February 2023
- Salary £29900 - £299900 per annum + Full Training + Additional Benefits
- Job type Permanent
- DisciplineSocial Care
- Contact NameDrew Marlow
Job: Senior Support Worker
Salary: Up to £29,900
Role: Full-time, Permanent
Do you want to make a positive difference to vulnerable children and their lives? Are you looking for a full time and permanent role which offers stability and a guaranteed income? Are you keen to work with an outstanding provider who offers clear development and progression opportunities?
If you have answered yes to any of the above, then please get in touch as we have an opportunity available with an Ofsted Outstanding organisation who specialises in providing Therapeutic care, education and treatment to vulnerable children and young people.
On offer is a fully funded training programme which offers you an excellent career progression into management. My client has a fantastic reputation for nurturing staff and are an industry leader with their in house training programmes.
This is a role where you will be working with one of the most reputable care providers in the area and will benefit from ongoing training and support to ensure you have everything you need to become successful in the role.
Benefits for the Senior Support Worker include:
- Salary up to £29,900
- Full-time contract
- Generous annual leave
- Paid for DBS
- Fully funded training
- On-going progression opportunities
- Pension, maternity and paternity benefits and more!
- The opportunity to gain the NVQ Level 3 Diploma in Residential Childcare
Responsibilities of the Senior Support Worker:
- Lead and run a successful staff team and assist all day to day operations of the home
- To assist with supervisions of junior staff
- Work with a key child and play a pivotal role in their day to day lives attending reviews and liaising with other professionals as part of the wider team to ensure that they achieve their aspirations and full potential
- Assisting with writing and maintaining of placement and risk management plans
- Support young people in daily activities including family contact, attending local clubs, 1:1 activities in the community, promoting independence and social behaviour.
Please follow the instructions on this website to apply your interest, or alternatively for more information on this position please contact Drew Marlow at Charles Hunter Associates on 0118 948 5555