Job: Senior Support Worker
Role: Full-time, Permanent
Do you want to make a positive difference to vulnerable children and their lives? Are you looking for a full time and permanent role which offers stability and a guaranteed income? Are you keen to work with an outstanding provider who offers clear development and progression opportunities?
If you have answered yes to any of the above, then please get in touch as we have an opportunity available with a highly reputable semi-independent accommodation to young people, aged 16 - 18.
This provider operates nationally and have a fantastic reputation for supporting and accommodation
accommodation for vulnerable young people.
Benefits for the Senior Support Worker include:
- Starting salary of £27,000
- Quarterly bonus
- Monday to Friday (9am to 5.30pm for 3 days and 11am till 7.30pm for 2 days)
- Full-time contract
- 24 days annual leave plus 8 Bank Holidays
- Paid for DBS
- Fully funded training
- On-going progression opportunities
- Pension, maternity and paternity benefits and more!
- The opportunity to gain the NVQ Level 4 or Level 5 Health and Social Care
Responsibilities of the Senior Support Worker:
- Engaging with and delivering key work to young people
- Typing up monthly reports and keeping on top of other online documents
- Working closely with the wider professional team around the young people
- Working closely with Abiding Care colleagues, particularly within their regional team
- Maintaining high housekeeping standards within the home
- Providing supervision and support to Live In Support Workers
- Keeping information systems and records up to date
Please follow the instructions on this website to apply your interest, or alternatively for more information on this position please contact Mark Beaver at Charles Hunter Associates on 0118 948 5555