Do you want to make a positive difference to vulnerable children and their lives? Are you looking for a full time and permanent role which offers stability and a guaranteed income? Are you keen to work with an outstanding provider who offers clear development and progression opportunities?
This is a role where you will be working with one of the most reputable care providers in the area and will benefit from ongoing training and support to ensure you have everything you need to become successful in the role.
Benefits for the Senior Support Worker include:
- An amazing salary and benefits packages.
- Competitive Annual Leave
- Company sick pay scheme
- Company paid health scheme
- Pension scheme
- Life Insurance
- Comprehensive induction and training programme
- Currently completed or have completed their NVQ Level 3 in Residential Childcare or equivalent
- Recent experience of working with children and/or young people
- Supportive, caring, empathetic and friendly manner
- Willingness to learn and to develop
Please follow the instructions on this website to apply your interest, or alternatively for more information on this position please contact Zoe Brown at Charles Hunter Associates