Are you a Support Worker in Children's residential care looking for your next challenge? Are you looking to work with a vulnerable children that provides education and treatment for child and young people? Would you like to work for an outstanding provider who offers clear development and opportunities for progression? Apply Now!
My client is a unique children's service provider currently looking for a Senior Practitioner for a children's home based in Leeds supporting vulnerable children with Emotional Behaviour Disorders, and/or disabilities and challenging behaviours. As Residential Support Worker, you will provide direct support to children and young people with a company that specialises in providing them with Therapeutic care, education and treatment. This is a life-changing and rewarding career path in their Outstanding homes which provide you with the opportunity to make a positive impact on the lives of the children they care for.
My client also has a fantastic reputation for nurturing staff and are an industry leader with their in house training programmes, offering a fully funded, 'earn while you learn', industry-accredited training programme that offers you an excellent career progression into management.
As a member of staff you will receive a pioneering and unique opportunity that offers you free, fully funded and salaried work-based training to equip you to successfully support and treat severely vulnerable children and young people and work towards becoming a qualified Support Worker or Manager.
Benefits for the Senior Support Worker include:
- Starting salary of £22,500
- Full-time contract - 37.5 hours
- Additional overtime and sleep in rate
- Progression and qualifications available
- 24 days annual leave increasing per day each year up to 5 years
- Paid for DBS
Responsibilities of the Senior Support Worker:
- Ensuring to help the children with their emotional, physical, and developmental needs.
- Display yourself as an appropriate role model
- Demonstrate a positive attitude, empathy, and resilience
- Encourage positive life experiences for the children
Is this role for you? please contact Zoe at Charles Hunter Associates