Back to jobs
Senior Support Worker
- Posted 26 May 2023
- Salary £11.50 - £12.5 per hour
- LocationNorth Yorkshire
- Job type Permanent
- DisciplineSocial Care
- Contact NameZoe Brown
I am looking a Team Leader or Senior Support Worker who has experience overseeing a team in children's social care. You will be working for a specialist organisation who provide residential care to those with Mental health conditions and challenging behaviours.
We are looking for compassionate and conscientious Senior Support Workers who are passionate about mentoring staff to deliver quality support for vulnerable children/young adults
On offer as a Senior Support Worker, you will receive:
- Pay rates of up to £11.50
- Additional sleeps on top of salary
- Full time, permanent contract of 37.5 hours per week guaranteed with available overtime.
- A range of shifts available
- Clear career progression and opportunities
- Annual Leave
You must have:
- Experience in children's social care
- Committed to permanent full-time hours
- A positive, empathetic, person-focused mindset.
- Level 3 in Residential Childcare or equivalent
If you are looking for your next exciting and rewarding career move with a leading and person centred company, Apply here!