Senior Support Worker
- Posted 28 April 2023
- Salary £12 - £13 per hour + £77 per sleep-in
- Job type Permanent
- DisciplineSocial Care
- Contact NameLaura Hulin
Are you a passionate Team Leader within Adult social care? Do you have professional experience of leading teams in the support of those who have learning disabilities, autism or mental health needs? Apply Here!
I am looking a Team Leader or senior support worker who has experience overseeing a team in adult social care. You will be working for a specialist organisation who provide supported living to those with Mental health conditions, Learning Disabilities, physical disabilities and challenging behaviours.
We are looking for compassionate and conscientious Senior Support Workers who are passionate about promoting independence and assisting service users and their families in their rehabilitation journey.
On offer as a Team Leader, you will receive:
- Pay rates of £12 - £13 ph (DOE)
- Full time, permanent contract of 37.5 hours per week guaranteed with available overtime.
- A range of shifts available
- Clear career progression and opportunities
- Annual Leave
You must have:
- Experience in adult social care overseeing staff
- committed to permanent full-time hours
- A positive, empathetic, person-focused mindset.
If you are looking for your next exciting and rewarding career move with a leading and person centred charity , Apply here!