Back to jobs
Senior Support Worker
- Posted 16 March 2023
- Salary £12 - £16 per hour + + Holiday Pay
- Job type Temporary / Shift Work
- DisciplineSocial Care
- Contact NameNeave Winterbourne
Senior Support Worker required to assist a residential school based in Crawley, West Sussex.
Our client provides residential services to children and young adults aged 8-19 with emotional behavioural difficulties. Their aim is to deliver high quality standards to further develop their learning and growth.
Shift Pattern Available:
- TERM TIME ONLY
- 3 days on, 4 days off on a rolling rota
- Long day - 7am-10pm
- Shorter day - 7am-2pm or 2pm-10pm
- Occasional Sleep In
- Waking Nights
Benefits for you as the Senior Support Worker:
- Temporary to permanent position encouraged!
- Working in part of a team to create and build a safe and caring atmosphere
- PAYE - £12.98
- UMBRELLA - £16.51
- Holiday Pay 12.07%
- Weekly Pay
- Online rota and online timesheets
- Enrol you in for your NVQ level 3 - residential childcare
- Tour of the school before you start work - familiarise yourself with the settings!
Requirements for you as the Senior Support Worker:
- Experience in support work; ideally with children with challenging behaviour.
- Senior Experience; leading a team or helping with senior duties
- Self-motivated individual with clear communication skills
- Driver essential due to remote location
- Enhanced Child and Adults DBS
- Be able to travel to Crawley in your own vehicle
If you think you'd fit the role of the Senior Support Worker, then please contact me!
If you are experienced in the social care industry but not based in Crawley, then please get in contact with me as we have multiple other opportunities available!