Are you a Support Worker that has experience working with Children/Young People or working with vulnerable people with complex needs in a Residential setting, Then I want to hear from you.
My client is looking for exceptional candidates who want to gain further experience, qualifications and the progression opportunities whilst supporting some of the most vunerable people. Working within a Residential Home you will be supporting Young People with Autism, Challenging Behaviours and some Complex Needs.
Yes there are shifts, Yes there is weekend work....but!
Benefits for you as the Senior Support Worker include:
- Pay up to £11.72
- Every Other Weekend Off
- Generous annual leave
- Progression opportunities and qualifications
- Pension scheme
- Fully funded DBS
Requirements of the Senior Support Worker include:
- Experience working in a residential setting
- Level 3 in Residential Childcare or willing to complete
- Commitment to work shifts, sleeps and weekends
- UK Driving license
- Strong communication skills and emotional resilience
Responsibilities of the Senior Support Worker include:
- Provide a person-centred approach at all times
- Protect the service users at all times
- Give guidance to the service users and promote independence
- Take part in activities the service users enjoy e.g. football, swimming or long walks
Salary: Up to £11.72 p/h plus overtime and sleep ins
Role: full time 39 hours a week
Please follow the instructions on this website to apply your interest, or for more information on this Support Worker position please contact Zoe Brown at Charles Hunter Associates on 0118 948 5555