Are you a Support Worker or an experienced Support Worker looking for their next career move then this may be the role for you.
I am looking for the next euthiastic Senior Support Worker with the experience of working with children and young people to join a specialist provider for young adults with vulnerable backgrounds exhibiting challenging behaviours on a full time permanent basis based in Dumfries.
Does this sound like you.
What's on offer for the Senior Support Worker:
- Salary up to £33,000 per year
- Additional overtime avaliable
- 28 days paid annual leave
- Continued learning and development programmes
- Pension scheme
- Employee recognition scheme
To be considered for the Senior Support Worker role you will need:
- The experienced and ability to work in challenging enviroments
- Level 3 in Residential Childcare
- Experience working within a residential setting
- Driver (preferrable)