An Independent Fostering Agency is looking for a Qualified Social Worker to join their team as a Senior Supervising Social Worker. This role is home-based, with minimal visits to the office. You'll be joining a fun and friendly team, who support families through their fostering journeys.
The ideal applicant will have post qualification Fostering experience. You will need to possess the drive to match this Independent Fostering Agencies ambitions.
Please do not apply for this job if you require sponsorship to work in the UK. This position is only available for those who have right to work in the UK and have a Social Work degree.
Benefits for you as a Senior Supervising Social Worker:
- Generous annual leave - 30 days
- Supportive and collaborative working environment
- Monthly car allowance
- Healthcare and eyecare plans
- Additional benefits
Responsibilities for you as a Senior Supervising Social Worker:
- Ensure that Children are visited regularly.
- Monitor that Children and Families are provided with the best care in accordance with their assessed needs.
- Participate in Out of Hours service.
- Contribute to team meetings.
Requirements for you as a Senior Supervising Social Worker:
- A recognised Social Work qualification (Degree/DipSW/CQSW)
- A Social Care Wales registration.
- Post qualification experience in Children's Social Work or Fostering.
- Must hold a full UK driving license.
- A working knowledge and understanding of relevant Social Work legislation and regulations.
Location: Home-Based (With Minimal Visits to the Office)
Salary Scale: £36,000 - £40,000 + Benefits + Car Allowance
Please follow the instructions on this website, or alternatively contact Sarah Tomlin - 07425728375 or email@example.com
If this role is not what you are looking for, but you're interested in Social Work, get in touch, as we have many other opportunities!
What do you get from working with me?
- CV enhancement
- Application form enhancement
- Access to many jobs in the market
- One central point of contact
- Interview preparation assistance
- Expert consultation
- Questions answered
- Offer negotiation