A Not for Profit independent fostering agency is looking for a Senior Supervising Social Worker to cover a caseload over the South East London / Kent borders area.
This is a HOME BASED role.
Benefits for you::
- 30 days Annual leave
- Car Allowance - £5,000
- Excellent training and development
- Pension Scheme of up to £3,000
- Additional Bonuses
Your responsibilities :
- Hold a caseload and provide supervision support to foster families
- Maintain a culture of safeguarding
- Prepare reports and maintain compliant case files
- Participate in out of hours services
Requirements of you as the Supervising Social Worker:
- A recognised Social Work qualification (Degree/DipSW/CQSW)
- A valid registration with social work England
- Experience of working within Fostering
- Experience of working within a Therapeutic Environment
- Must hold a full UK Driving Licence
Location: South East London / Kent
Salary: up to £45,000 plus £5,000 car allowance
Please follow the instructions on this website, or alternatively contact Tom McKenna, Associate Director on 07587 031 100 or firstname.lastname@example.org for further details and please do be sure to leave your contact details
If this role isn't what you are looking for, but you are looking to make a move within Social Work, get in touch, as we have many other opportunities!