A 'not for profit' organisation are looking for a Senior Supervising Social Worker to be homebased and cover the Kent, Surrey and West Sussex regions. This role is full-time, permanent position.
As a Senior Supervising Social Worker will need to have fostering and family placements experience. You will need to be committed and have the drive to match the charities values.
Benefits for you as the Senior Supervising Social Worker:
- 31 days paid holiday plus bank holidays.
- Flexible working arrangements (including compressed hours, flexibility around core hours, volunteer days policy)
- Family friendly policies.
- Homeworking 'bundle' including annual allowance of £750, IT equipment and a loan for home office set up.
- Stakeholder pension scheme (salary sacrifice) and life insurance from day one.
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Fantastic learning and development opportunities.
Your responsibilities as the Senior Supervising Social Worker:
- Post qualifying experience in family placement work or post qualifying experience in other childcare settings.
- A proven track record in working with and on behalf of children, respecting and maintaining their individuality and promoting their positive development.
- Experience of group work and/or delivery of training.
- Up to date knowledge of relevant legislation including the Fostering National Minimum Standards and Fostering regulations.
- Experience of working with/supporting looked after children and their foster carers.
- Ability to prioritise, plan and self-organise efficiently.
- Capable of using electronic records systems and IT effectively, including participating in virtual meetings and webinars.
Requirements of you as the Senior Supervising Social Worker:
- A recognised Social Work qualification (Degree/DipSW/CQSW)
- A valid Social Work England registration
- Significant experience of working within Looked After Children
- Experience of working within Fostering
- Must hold a full UK Driving Licence
Location: Homebased covering Kent, Surrey and West Sussex
Salary: up to £44,000
Please follow the instructions on this website, or alternatively contact Tom McKenna on 07587 031100 for further details and please do be sure to leave your contact details
If this role isn't what you are looking for, but you are looking to make a move within Social Work, get in touch, as we have many other opportunities!