A family run Independent Fostering Agency, rated 'Good' by Ofsted, is looking for a Senior Supervising Social Worker based in Kent. As the Senior Supervising Social Worker, you will be responsible for the assessment, supervision and support of foster carers based in Kent and South East London. This is a full-time and Permanent position.
As the Social Worker, you will need to be committed and have the drive to match this Independent Fostering Agency's ambitions. You will be part of our unique, expanding organisation which helps children and young people feel more confident about their future
Benefits for you as the Social Worker:
- 30 Days Annual leave
- Flexibility to work from Home
- Pension Scheme
- Progression Opportunists
- Additional Benefits
Your responsibilities as the Social Worker:
- Monitoring and maintaining full compliance with regulations and standards to ensure excellent outcomes for children and young people and excellent audits from the regulatory bodies.
- Ensuring any matters concerning safeguarding are dealt with in accord with government guidelines and company policy.
- Provide support and supervise a small group of carers
- Ensure high quality services are provided to the children and young people.
Requirements of you as the Social Worker:
- A recognised Social Work qualification (Degree/DipSW/CQSW)
- A valid registration with social work England
- Experience of working within Fostering, Adoption and/or Safeguarding
- Must hold a full UK Driving Licence
Location: Chatham, Kent
Salary: up to £40,000
Please follow the instructions on this website, or alternatively contact Tom McKenna on 07587 031 100 for further details and please do be sure to leave your contact details
If this role isn't what you are looking for, but you are looking to make a move within Social Work, get in touch, as we have many other opportunities!