An Independent Fostering Agency are looking for a Senior Supervising Social Worker to join their team covering the Essex & London region. This role is a full time, permanent position. The post offers blended working opportunities.
The ideal candidate will have experience of working within a Fostering Environment. You must match the vision of the agency, of unlocking resources to help every child and young person to have a happy, healthy and successful life.
Benefits for you as the Senior Social Worker:
- Low Case Load of 4 families
- Generous Annual Leave
- Pension Scheme
- Learning & Development Opportunities
- Blended working opportunities as well as comfortable office premises (no hot desking!) + on-site car parking
- Opportunities to engage in the wider fostering processes such as recruitment and training.
- Company Events
- Regular, supportive supervision from the Registered Manager and Regular Clinical Team Supervision
- Open door policy to both the Registered Manager and the Responsible Individual
Your responsibilities :
- Undertake Initial Visits
- Mentoring 1 social worker
- Supervise and Support foster carers
Requirements of you:
- A recognised Social Work qualification (Degree/DipSW/CQSW)
- A valid Social Work England Registration
- Significant experience of working within Fostering
- Must hold a full UK Driving Licence
Location: Based in Essex, covering Essex and parts of East London
Salary: up to £40,000
Please follow the instructions on this website, or alternatively contact Tom McKenna on 07587031100 or firstname.lastname@example.org for further details and please do be sure to leave your contact details.
If this Social Worker role isn't what you are looking for, but you are looking to make a move within Social Work, get in touch, as we have many other opportunities!