Senior Social Worker (London)
The London Borough of Barnet is looking for a Senior Social Worker/Advanced Practitioner for their Intervention & Planning Team. Experience of working in Child in Need, Child Protection and in Court Work, is preferable.
- Up to £38.50 per hour.
- Hybrid working, only in the office 2x per week.
- Free Parking.
- Good Ofsted rating.
- To assess the child's physical, emotional, and social needs, as well as the needs of the family.
- To work with the child and family, developing an intervention plan that meets their individual needs.
- To monitor the child's progress and make sure that their needs are being met.
- Education Degree/postgraduate or an equivalent recognised Social Work Qualification.
- Working with high risk/high vulnerability adolescents.
- Experience of statutory work, including Child Protection work.
- Completion of ASYE accreditation - Assessed and Supported Year in Employment.
If you feel you are the right person for this role, apply or give Tommy from Charles Hunter Associates a call on 07795594891. Alternatively, if you are not interested in this role, but want to secure your next role in Social Work, feel free to give Tommy a call!