Powys County Council is looking for a Social Worker to join their Front Door team. This is a Locum Social Work role.
The ideal Social Worker will have knowledge and experience working in a safeguarding environment. The key to success in this role is to be able to start a contract confidently without the need for supervision.
Benefits for you as a Front Door Social Worker:
- Exceptionally competitive pay rate of up to £39.45 per hour
- Great opportunity to work in a niche field
- Hybrid Role with home working available
- Great work life balance
- Easily accessible by public transport or driving
Your responsibilities as a Front Door Social Worker:
- Be the first point of contact for all Child Safeguarding enquiries and concerns
- Dealing with calls from either professionals or the public regarding the safety of Children
- Collate information and triage this to the appropriate Children's Social Work team
- Work with connected services such as charities and voluntary organisations
Requirements of you as a Front Door Social Worker:
- A recognised Social Work qualification (Degree/DipSW/CQSW)
- A valid Social Work England registration
Location: Powys, Wales
Umbrella pay rate: £39.45 per hour
PAYE payment options available also
Please follow the instructions on this website, or alternatively contact George Taphouse on 07436 399 975 or email@example.com for further details and please do be sure to leave your contact details
If this role isn't what you are looking for, but you are looking to make a move within Social Work, get in touch, as we have many other opportunities!