Senior Social Worker - Fostering recruitment team
- Posted 22 May 2023
- Salary £41000 - £48000 per annum + £2000 annual payment
- Job type Permanent
- DisciplineSocial Work
- Contact NameTom McKenna
A Kent-based Local Authority is looking for a Senior Social Worker to join their Fostering Recruitment Team. As the Social Worker, you will contribute to the recruitment of foster carers. This role is a full-time, and permanent position.
You will be joining this local authority's vision on supporting Children and Young people to make them feel safe and secure whilst ensuring Children and Young People's voices are listened to and acted upon. As the ideal Social Worker, you will have previous fostering recruitment experience.
Benefits for you as the Social Worker:
- Generous Annual leave
- Retention Payment - £2,000
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Progression Opportunities
- Child Care Vouchers
- Additional Benefits
Your responsibilities as the Social Worker:
- Contribute to the delivery of a highly effective Children's Social Care Service, taking responsibility for working and managing a caseload within a framework of appropriate supervision.
- Contribute to the recruitment of foster carers, with involvement in an active recruitment campaign.
Co-hosting information sessions.
Work to a structured time management practice; responding to enquiries, submitting reports, assessments and plans within regulated timescales.
Requirements of you as the Social Worker:
- A recognised Social Work qualification (Degree/DipSW/CQSW)
- A valid registration with Social Work England
- Significant experience of working within fostering recruitment
- Must hold a full UK Driving Licence
Salary: Up to £48,000
Please follow the instructions on this website, or contact Tom McKenna on 07587 031100 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for further details and please do be sure to leave your contact details
If this role is not what you are looking for, but you are looking to make a move within Social Work, get in touch, as we have many other opportunities!