North Somerset Council are currently looking for a Senior Social Worker on a Locum basis to work within their Children in Care Team. This Social Work Team deals with children under 16 who are currently in care and the option of a return to their birth parents has been ruled out.
What are the requirements?
- 2 Years Post Qualifying experience.
- Social Work England (SWE) registration.
- Degree in social work.
What sets you apart from the crowd?
- Experience working in a Children in Care team.
- Knowledge of completing Child Permanence Reports.
- Lateral and strategic thinking are key aspects in managing the caseload involved in this role.
- Expertise of working with Adoption Services is desirable.
What do you get?
- A competitive hourly rate of up to £40 per hour
- The flexibility of working from home
- Free on-site parking
- An excellent supervising and supporting team around you
Working with me:
- CV enhancement
- Access to 100s of jobs in the area
- One central point of contact
- Interview preparation assistance
- Expert consultation
- Questions answered
- Rate negotiation
Why Charles Hunter Associates?
- You will work with your own dedicated consultant whose main concern is your career, and consultants that have sector knowledge and experience.
- Referral Bonus Scheme of £250 if you refer a "friend" or "colleague" looking for work.
If you are interested in this application and wish to apply please follow the application instructions stated on the website, or alternatively you can contact Charles Hunter Associates directly and speak to George Taphouse 0118 948 5555 / 07436 399 975.