Senior Social Worker - Children and Families
Devon County Council are currently looking for a Senior Social Worker on a Locum basis to work within their Children and Families Team. Based in the Mid & East, this Social Work Team holds cases covering CIN, CP, and care proceedings cases.
Please do not apply for this job if you require sponsorship to work in the UK. This position is only available for those who have right to work in the UK.
- A competitive hourly rate of £46 per hour
- Up to £150 weekly accommodation allowance
- The flexibility of working from home
- Free on-site parking
- Experience working in any of the Referral & Assessment, Children In Need , Child protection, or Looked After Children teams.
- Lateral and strategic thinking are key aspects in managing the caseload involved in this role.
- Experience in carrying out initial and core assessments whether that be face to face or remote.
- Knowledge of court proceedings and plans essential.
- Experience in Child Sexual Exploitation, Domestic Violence, or Unaccompanied Asylum Seeking Children teams is desirable.
- Managing a varied caseload across CIN, CP, and LAC
- Attending court
- Carrying out visits to vulnerable children in the Devon area
£46 Per Hour
Mid & East Devon
If this role is of interest, please follow the next steps to apply.
Alternatively, please contact George Taphouse at firstname.lastname@example.org or 07436 399 975 for more information on similar roles.