A Local Authority in the Northwest England is looking for a Senior Social Worker to join their Children's Assessment's Team. This is a Locum Social Work role.
The ideal Social Worker will have knowledge and experience working in an assessment environment. The key to success in this role is to be able to start a contract confidently without the need for supervision.
Benefits for you as a Children's Assessment Senior Social Worker:
- Very competitive pay rate of up to £44.48 per hour
- Short-term caseholding - max 6 months
- Hybrid working scheme
- Parking available
- 5 minute walk from St Helens train station
Your responsibilities as a Children's Assessment Senior Social Worker:
- Undertake a range of assessments including Section 17's and Section 47's
- Identify the correct plan for children and their families
- Develop and maintain accurate case records
- Ability to turn cases around within short time periods, i.e., 12 Weeks
Requirements of you as a Children's Assessment Senior Social Worker:
- A recognised Social Work qualification (Degree/DipSW/CQSW)
- A valid Social Work England registration
- A valid UK driving licence and vehicle is essential to this role
Location: St Helens, Northwest England
Umbrella pay rate: up to £44.48 per hour
PAYE payment options available also
Please follow the instructions on this website, or alternatively contact Will Rock on 0118 948 5555 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for further details and please do be sure to leave your contact details
If this role isn't what you are looking for, but you are looking to make a move within Social Work, get in touch, as we have many other opportunities!