An East London based Local Authority are looking for a Social Worker to join their Exploitation Youth Offending Team. As the Senior Social Worker, you will be acting as a senior specialist member of a social work unit providing effective outstanding or excellent social work services to children and their families. This role is a full-time, permanent position.
The ideal Senior Social Worker will have Exploitation Youth Offending experience. Whilst this is a busy team in a developing local authority, there is opportunities with great training and development programmes.
Benefits for you as the Social Worker:
- Excellent Travel package
- Relocation package
- Pension Scheme
- Progression Opportunities
- Healthcare scheme
- Additional benefits
Your responsibilities as the Social Worker:
- Hold a caseload of complex children deemed to be at high risk of significant harm through a range of exploitative situations.
- Demonstrate the ability to record to a high standard
- Ensure the provision of a comprehensive induction for all new staff
- Work collaboratively with other Council Divisions, Statutory Agencies including health, Education and Police, and other independent and voluntary service providers
Requirements of you as the Social Worker:
- A recognised Social Work qualification (Degree/DipSW/CQSW)
- A valid HCPC registration
- Experience of working within Youth Offending Team
- Must hold a full UK Driving Licence
Location: East London
Salary: Up to £47,000
Please follow the instructions on this website, or alternatively contact Tom McKenna on 07587031100 for further details or firstname.lastname@example.org and please do be sure to leave your contact details
If this opportunity isn't what you are looking for, but you are looking to make a move within Social Work, get in touch, as we have many other opportunities!