Achieving For Children is looking for an experienced Senior Social Worker to join their Children and Young People with Disabilities Team.
This is a Locum Social Work role based In Maidenhead.
The ideal Social Worker will have knowledge and experience working in a disability Team.
The key to success in this role is to be able to provide high quality and effective casework service to children, young adults and their families.
Benefits for you as a CWD Social Worker:
- Competitive Pay Rate: £42.00p/h
- Work from Home available
- Easily accessible via car or public transport
- Chance to enhance your CV and Skillset
Your responsibilities as a Children with Disabilities Social Worker:
- Experience working within a Children with Disabilities Team
- Past experience of working with disabled children, young adults, and their families
- Experience in child protection and court work
- Ability to provide clear, structured and concise reports for meetings, i.e. CP Conferences, strategy meetings, LAC Reviews, CIN meetings, and court proceedings.
Requirements of you as a CWD Social Worker:
- A recognised Social Work qualification (Degree/DipSW/CQSW)
- A valid Social Work England registration
- Have competent knowledge and experience of work within Children with Disabilities
- A valid UK Driving Licence and vehicle is required
Location: Maidenhead, Berkshire
Umbrella pay rate: £42.00p/h
PAYE payment options available also
Please follow the instructions on this website, or alternatively contact Jordan Peat on 0118 948 5555 or email email@example.com for further details and please do be sure to leave your contact details
If this role isn't what you are looking for, but you are looking to make a move within Social Work, get in touch, as we have many other opportunities!