An award winning Adoption Charity are looking for an Senior Social Worker to join their team in the Thames Valley, with homebased working. This is a full time, permanent position.
The ideal Social Worker will have experience working with children and families, and ideally in a fostering or adoption social work service.
Benefits for you as the Social Worker:
- Generous Annual Leave
- Pension Scheme
- Flexible Working
- Other Benefits
Your responsibilities as the Social Worker:
- Manage the whole adoption process from initial interview through to assessment, and then matching and placing children and providing generic post placement support.
- Take part in the recruitment process and training
- Produce good quality reports
- Maintain up to date records
Requirements of you as the Social Worker:
- A recognised Social Work qualification (Degree/DipSW/CQSW)
- Experience of working within children social work
- A working knowledge and understanding of the current legislation and frameworks relevant to Children Social Care
- Must hold a full UK Driving Licence
Location: Homebased, offices in Reading
Salary: up to £44,300
Please follow the instructions on this website, or alternatively contact Tom McKenna on 07587031100 or firstname.lastname@example.org for further details and please do be sure to leave your contact details
If this Supervising Social Worker role isn't what you are looking for, but you are looking to make a move within Social Work, get in touch, as we have many other opportunities!